NEW SERMON SERIES
INVITED BY GOD – Following God's Invitations
First Sermon in Series November 9
(1) November 9 – Come and Rest – Matthew 11:28-30
The Bible teaches that God will give rest to our souls even when everything else is hectic and chaotic!
(2) November 16 – Come and See – John 1:35-42; Haggai 1:5-9; Luke 9:58
The only real meaning in life is found in a relationship with God through Jesus Christ!
(3) November 23 – Come and Follow Me – Mark 10:17-31; Luke 9:59-62
It's not always easy to follow Jesus. Sometimes the world and circumstances make it very difficult. However, God promises power to those who willingly follow His lead.
(4) November 30 – Come and Drink – John 7:37-39, 4:5-26, 6:53-66; Isaiah 44:3, 55:1; I Corinthians 10:4
Only Jesus Christ has the power to satisfy a thirsty soul. He is the water of life, and He will give Himself freely to all who are thirsty!
(5) December 7 – Come and Dine – John 21:1-23
Sometimes in life we fail . . . God says we can go to Him, and He will refresh our souls, renew our spirits, and give us brand new hope in Christ!
(6) December 14 – Come and Inherit – Matthew 25:31-46
We have been invited to enjoy a great inheritance in Christ, our future is bright, and God's invitation is clear, "Come and inherit!"